This series focuses on showing you how to use ActiveMQ in Spring.
I’m going to use Spring JMS (Java Messaging Service) for the series.
I’m going to show you:
- How to quickly start an ActiveMQ instance
- How to start sending, and consuming messages with Spring Boot and ActiveMQ
- How to use transactions in ActiveMQ
- How to use sessions with ActiveMQ and Spring Boot
- How to send binary files with ActiveMQ and Spring Boot
I hope you are excited and find the series useful.
The code repository of this series is available on Github here:
Let’s get started!